EXTREME YARD CLEAN UP
Do you have grass that's over 3 feet tall? Bushes or gardens that have gotten out of control? Over the years, clients, home owners and real estate agents have called on us for a extreme yard clean up in Toronto, Etobicoke, Markham, Richmond Hill.
MTM Landscaping Property Maintenance can prepare a home for staging or just to regain control of the overgrown property with curb appeal. we are focused on providing high quality service and customer satisfaction. We take pride in our thorough service, regardless of the situation.
Selling or buying a new home can be a stressful time. Preparing a neat and tidy property for viewers, will be one less task they may have to worry about. Take a look at your house from across the street, this is what potential home buyers will see for the first time. Below is a check list of potential modifications you can apply to the property helping you sell your home sooner.
Clients have come to see our superior quality grounds keeping and respect for their exterior property have hired us to paint indoors or replace walls, upgrade plumbing fixtures and many other small jobs.
EXTREME CLEAN UP RATES
- Trimming bushes
- Raking leaves
- Tall Grass
- Tree Removal
- Tree Removal
- Unearthing Stumps
- Weed Removal
- Woodchip renewal
- Old Furniture
- Appliance Disposal
- Estate Clean Outs
- Residential Waste Solutions
- Construction Debris
- Home Yard Waste
- Demolition Services
- Garbage Bin Rentals
- Remove any debris or fallen branches in yard.
- Repair cracked driveway or walkway surfaces.
- If the lawn has bald spots, apply some top dressing and re-seed.
- Prune trees and bushes of dead wood.
- Weed and mulch flower beds, if you have them.
- Make sure lawn is mowed regularly.
- Are the windows clean?
- Does the front door or other areas need paint?
- Ensure your eavestroughs and downspouts are clear of debris.
- Are backyard deck and walkways clean?
- If you have a swimming pool, are the deck and pool clean?
- Replace any burned out bulbs, and clean fixtures of dirt and cobwebs.
- Is there a shed? Does it look presentable?
- Do windows and exterior doors need re-caulking?
- Is the wood outside in good condition? Overall, does it need a new coat of paint?
- Are all the walls painted? (baseboards and trim).
- Replacing all the bathroom fixtures in the home.
- Adding more closets the better.
- Upgrading kitchen cabinet doors.
- Maximizing the garbage space by adding shelves.
- New Energy Star-rated kitchen appliances can also be a valuable investment.
- Are all the windows clean or been upgraded recently?
- Investing in the earth such as using bamboo flooring or water saving plumbing fixtures is good.
LAWN CARE CUTTING